Today I closed our bank account...it had $18 in it. I went in to try to remove richard's name and to see what was automatically debited from the account. The teller made me cry and he didn't care. He was so cold and I just wanted to run away. The nice girl that works there came to my rescue and gave me the answers I needed. I closed the account and will open a new one. my own. with my money.
I got home to find a bright pink notice on my door. Our gas would be shut off if the balance was not paid in full within 24 hrs. $527. Within an hour, a man from the gas company came and shut it off. I contacted Richard and here's what he said...
"It's a good thing you don't need gas this time of year. You can use the microwave, toaster or grill."
It must be nice...to walk away and just wash your hands of it all. You left us with a broken washing machine. Now we have no stove/oven. It's not your problem though...you don't care. How free you must feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment