Wednesday, May 12, 2010

From My Friends

To My Friend Meredith

I know you are going through a difficult time in your life right now. I am sorry you are hurting. I am here if you need me (you already know that). I wanted to tell you that you are an amazing woman. You are an amazing business person. You inspire me by your love for your work and your drive for success. (You make all those nakie mommies look perfect :) You make me smile when you post about your love for Raleigh. You are a wonderful person who deserves much happiness in everything you do. Sometimes it takes being broken to know just how good it feels to be whole again. Lean on those who are solid and know that even though you are on a bumpy road even bumpy roads become smooth after a while. HUGS!!!! I can't list how many people on this board would be there if you needed them. DRINKS!!! :) Love you!

Jody


Ditto ditto ditto....BELIEVE IT! – Brandi

Girl, I don't know anything about your situation but I hope you can feel my prayers and happy thoughts- they are coming your way! –slwprincess

You're a kickass lady that should receive only the kickin'-assest things the world has to offer! Hugs! - Myra

ditto. hugs meredith. jody what a sweet and loving post. i was so touched by it and got a lil teary. – Donna&ed

Ditto everything Jody said! You're a beautiful talented woman and you deserve only good things! We're all here if you need us...even if it is just to go drink it up! Prayers for you! -Amanda Guzman

Ditto everybody; I don't have the first clue about what's going on but if you're part of this board, I've got your back. Whenever, wherever, you name it. Hang in there!! (Oh, and kiss that gorgeous girl when you get a second.)

No comments:

Post a Comment