Thursday, May 27, 2010

I don't need

I don't need you to care
I don't need your excuses
I don't need you to fail
I don't need you to succeed
I don't need you.

I don't need your weakness
I don't need to believe in you
I don't need your failures
I don't need your shoulder
I don't need you.

I don't need to hate
I don't need to love
I don't need your heart
I don't need your hate
I don't need you.

I don't need to know why
I don't need to ask
I don't need answers
I don't need to forget
I don't need you.

I don't need your cowardis
I don't need your lies
I don't need to hear it
I don't need to be hurt
I don't need you.

You don't matter to me.
You gave me the only thing I need from you.
Walk away
hide from it all
wash your hands
Just go

When you walked away you had been gone too long
I'd already said good bye
You'd left long ago
I had done my begging
I had done my sacrificing
I was ready
I didn't need you any more.

Keep walking
Keep washing
Keep Lying
Keep cowering
Keep hiding
Keep dodging
Keep being a boy
I don't need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment