I am looking for the strength to get through this difficult time, I've never felt pain like this before. I need clarity, to know where the path before me is leading and what decisions I need to make. I need Forgiveness to allow me to release the anger. I need Faith that the right decisions are being made with the least amount of pain to all involved. I need to keep love in my heart, because hate destroys me and I need to have the peaceful feeling of love. Finally, I need hope...that whatever this chapter is, it will have an end that justifies the pain along the way.
I have not been a religious person for a long time. There is a lot of pain associated to religion for me. I do know the power of faith and prayer and in this time of the worst pain i've ever felt, that is where I am turning. I can't do this alone. So, even if you aren't one for prayer...I ask that you just take a moment to think these things for me and send them into the universe.
Thank you....truly, thank you from my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment